Skip to content
Teaching children in the ways of the Lord
Longwood Christian Academy & Preschool does not discriminate in its employment practices against any person because of sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, or handicap.
Applicants of Longwood Christian Academy & Preschool will only be considered for employment if the following requirements are met:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Must be a Christian with a testimony of salvation.
- Must attend a Bible-believing church on a regular basis and participate in its adult worship service at least twice a month consistently.
To apply for an employment position:
- Submit your resume to the attention of Director Kathy Stear.
- Submission may be via:
Along with your resume, please submit three references as follows:
- Hand delivery or postal mail to:
- Longwood Christian Academy & Preschool
891 East State Road 434
Longwood, Fl 32750
- Fax: 407-767-9725
- Email: email@example.com
References should include complete name, title, mailing address, phone number, relationship to applicant, and applicable dates of relationship between applicant and the reference.
Submit written answers to the following three questions:
- Pastor or church ministry leader reference.
- Personal reference.
- Former or current work references.
- What do you believe about children?
- What is your philosophy of early childhood education?
- What is your Christian testimony?
- Answers may be submitted in the four ways as previously listed.